The late Tepa Mostert

The late Tepa Mostert
With Birthday Flowers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Mostert Family Blog

Mostert Family Blog
September 15
Warm September
After a rather chilly July and August, September has been surprisingly warm. Each day's high has been near or at 80 degrees.I've been able to swim every day (except Sundays). The water is cooling off, but still not bad. Actually it is quite invigorating.I try to swim 100 yards each day. Makes up for my not walking as much as I used to. I get most of my walking during mowing the lawn or grocery shopping. I figure I get a real workout when I shop at Sam's Club.Tepa has not been able to get out for several weeks now. No church, no shopping, no doctor appointments. Her arthritis reallybothers her, especially like today where we are anticipating a rain storm. She has always been able to sense a change in the weather.I've been skyping Mika and Kari recently. Mika is working in California for a company called Energy Innovations located in Pasadena.Kari is attending a year of advanced training (on his way to become a Colonel) in Washington, D.,C. Gina was able to go visit him from their home in Columbia, South Carolina, over the long Labor Day weekend. Kristian is at home preparing to go on an LDS mission to Las Vegas, Nevada in October, via Provo, Utah where he will spend several weeks learning more Spanish at the Missionary Training Center.We are very proud of our family's first third generation missionary

No comments: